lets try some positive things
I can do positive
lets try some positive things
I can do positive
It is taking a painful amount of effort to not make and angry post right now let me tell you
|Daisy:||How old were you when you had your first kiss?|
|Carnation:||If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?|
|Jasmine:||What color looks best on you?|
|foxglove:||Name three facts about your family?|
|Allium:||What's the best thing you can cook?|
|Orange Blossom:||If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?|
|Calla Lily:||If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?|
|Poinsettia:||Favorite holiday dish?|
|Oxlip:||Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?|
|Primrose:||Favorite kind of soup?|
|Daffodil:||What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?|
|Rose:||Are you currently in love with someone?|
|Amsonia:||Would you ever become a vegan?|
|Peony:||What's your favorite hot beverage?|
|Tulip:||For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?|
|Myrtle:||Do you like going on airplanes?|
|Hibiscus:||Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?|
|Zinnia:||Who was your best friend when you were six years old?|
|Poppy:||What color was your childhood home?|
|Violet:||Do you like where you're from?|
|Locust:||What was your favorite book as a child?|
|Rhododendron:||What's the scariest dream you've ever had?|
|Queen Anne's Lace:||Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?|
|Magnolia:||Favorite kind of candy?|
|Aster:||Would you rather be cold or hot?|
|Marigold:||Do you listen to what's on the radio?|
|Heliconia:||Do you like when it rains?|
|Azalea:||What's a movie you cried while watching?|
|Dandelion:||Do you think you're important?|
I have had a head cold all weekend and stayed pretty much exclusively confined to the couch the whole time, and was sworn, under pain of husband, to do no school work for the day. So I got bored and made a thing. Now to find a giant robot I can pilot with them!!
Oh yeah so I wasn’t fuckin around last night— this is what the other laptop’s monitor does now. :D;; I think it’s the actual LCD that’s busted and not the wiring to it, because the screen portion is actually slightly curved now from the fall. BLAH. Maybe Gateway will help. I’ll find out Tuesday when I can actually take the time to call o_x;
[throws hands in the air] deeeerrrrp.
LGBTQIAP+ characters, protagonists with disabilities, more movies with PoC (maybe a few that don’t turn their protags into animals for 90% of the film, yeah? Havent gotten that since the 90s), anything. Literally anything.
This is DISNEY we are talking about. They own 12 different parks and resorts. They own their own TV station. Last year they made $9,964,000,000 in net profit.
There is literally nothing, short of colonizing Mars, that the Disney company can’t do because of financial risk. Get that weak ass bullshit excuse for their lack of diversity away from me.
"They can’t have a queer character because of the financial risk" my ass.
Hey, so my mother is a writer, and she’s been telling me that one of her characters in her book is bisexual. He is married and she’s been a wondering if someone who is bisexual can ever be completely happy in a marriage.
Anyway, I wanted to know what people on tumblr thought. So what do you think?
Er…yes, because bisexuals are not a monolith of horny marriage haters? And really we’re incredibly diverse, you have bisexuals who are married and happy, bisexuals who are married and hate it, bisexuals who are married and in poly relationships, bisexuals who happily commit to a life-long relationship but never get married, bisexuals who never have a long-term relationship ever, bisexuals who are against marriage, bisexuals who seek marriage etc. I’m not even making a “we’re just like you” argument here, because being bisexuals does affect your experiences in the world, but your writer mother’s doesn’t see a scenario where someone can be married and be attracted to more than one gender and be happy, which is textbook biphobia so yeah…
Any married bisexuals want to chime in?
This is what happens when uneducated straight people try to write queer characters. Especially bi characters.
goddamn bi-furious just laid down the fuckin lawwww A+
Guuuuess who just dropped her one-year-old laptop off her bed and shattered the LCD screen ;;
- Name: Filthy
- Age: 27
- Sex: female
- Birthday: november 14
- Height: 5’3” aka fuck you Vamp and Dani
- Sexuality: bi aka I will fuck all the things
- Relationship status: oops
- Occupation: CSR for a truck rental slash storage facilityDo you have any--
- siblings: none but I technically have a step brother
- pets: my german shepherd mutt Gabby, and also mom has four cats and my room is full of geckos
- piercings: one in each ear, both 2g
- tattoos: Megamind’s “M” logo on my chest (and more planned…)Favorite--
- movies: Megamind, Oliver and Company, Road to El Dorado, all the Austin Powers movies (Prince of Egypt was rad too)
- foods: junk food aka almond m&ms, gluten free cookiescakespiebagelseverything, talenti peppermint bark ice cream, fruit in general
- bands/artists: Powerman 5000, but I love a bunch of others DON’T MAKE ME DECIDE I WILL NEVER STOP PICKING BANDS/PEOPLE
- things to do: current goals: get better, continue therapy, take Gabby to get her claws clipped, finish Christmas shopping/wrapping/mailing, buy glass plugs for my ears because wow plastic can fuck off rn, buy new uh… toys, save up to maybe visit Dani in a few months, save up for DashCon too, then save up for car because nope this car ain’t making it up north, also obviously: move up north eventually. OH and tattoos… I have one I want baaad I’m just trying to decide what I want on the other wrist (or if I even want them to match at all). I also would like to finish cleaning out my old crap from this room because damn there is too much crap in here and I’m too lazy for ebay lets get real here.
I can summon a storm of weird hybrid chickenducks
my doodles come to life? I dunno xD
I GO FAST.
ALL THE TIME
Anything I imagine will fabricate into reality and play out the stories in my head.
I’m both more than ok and terrified with this.
I have the ability to change my enemies’ sex and create elaborate stories for them. This doesn’t aid in crime fighting. I’m actually a terrible super hero
WE ALL KNOW MINE
PISSING OFF DREAMWORKS AND EVIL QUEEN OF THE MEGAMIND FANDOM~
theme by silencePRESS