probably not what you meant, but I couldn’t resist <3
I read this to the song let it go and it was a bit of a plot twist.
Since it’s a shark, shouldn’t it be “suck my dickS”?
the bad dragon is strong with this one
things i have learned about my first non-closet-cosplay cosplay:
- if you’re going to put super-wet fabric paint on black fabric, prime the fabric first. or else the paint will just soak in and the fabric will stay black, but now it will be gross black. i did two layers of blue paint on my pants to no avail, then said “fuck it” and painted over it with white Tulip Soft Matte paint, and after that dried i put another layer of blue on and it STAYED PUT. yay.
- zippers are not as scary as i thought they were. you just have to be really super ultra careful not to stretch your spandex shirt when you’re pinning and sewing the zipper. but it’s worth it. it’s so worth not having to pull that sonuvabitch over my head. oh my god. before the zipper, i had to have the boy help me get out of the shirt. he had to hold the bottom of the shirt while i backed away. zipper fixes all.
- what even is worbla, srs.
- power tools are your friends.
- big roll of masking tape is your best friend.
- spikes are heavy. putting them in lightweight stretchy gloves = not the best plan. putting them in fake-leather vambraces = much better plan.
- all the expanding foam? all the expanding foam. at least two bottles of expanding foam. big head is made of large.
- cosplay is kerspensive :C but there are ways to cheapen it somewhat, like finding your clothes on ebay/in secondhand stores instead of buying them new. making them yourself might be cheaper still??? iunno.
- thIS IS SO MUCH FUNNNNNNN
- i am ambidextrous when sewing. also my stitches are teenytiny and close together. i think perhaps this is a good thing.
- never conjure where you carve.
- LatEX??? hOW i LAteX????????
- if you have small/weak hands maybe do not buy twelve-gauge wire. maybe use longer wire cutters. maybe both those things.
- iron your seams.
- duct tape is cheaper than i thought it’d be
- magic markers. yes good.
- get yourself a soft tape measure instead of trying to use a metal retractable one for everything. learn from my mistake. no it does not bend the way you want it to
- DO NOT USE BONDO
- unless you have a belt sander
- or very strong arms and wrists
- then you can use bondo and it becomes the best stuff in the world
- because then you’re safe and your wrists will survive but seriously you guys if i’d had to sand my head by hand i would have cried and then collapsed
- if you have hypersensitive skin, maybe do not paint yourself another color try to keep liquid latex out of your hair
- but seriously you guys
- power tools
- yes good
Everyone in the Megamind fandom is sitting around comparing Bernard to John Green and I’m just sitting here like
Im married now
Its a fucking shit
I’m gonna go get Spider a copy of Megamind @w@ I’M GONNA DO IT I’M GONNA DO THE THING AND I’M GOING TO PUT A NOTE IN IT THAT TL;DR SAYS “HELP <333” I don’t even care if it does nothing SPIDER NEEDS TO SEE THE THING
There was a four year old named Hermione at my work today. It’s started.
it has begun
The Potter generation is growing up.
AND GETTIN’ BIZAY
THIS ASSHOLE DO NOT SPEAK TO ME ABOUT THIS ASSHOLE
YES I RESPECT HIS INGENUITY BUT HE IS A COMPLETE SLEAZE
AND IF HE EVER COMES TO METROCITY AGAIN I WILL FIGURE OUT A WAY TO TURN HIS SKIN INSIDE OUT AND I’LL DO IT SO HELP ME ALBERT
Now that is a throwdown I’d love to see. Syndrome trying to pull his fakey hero shit in Metro City and Megamind HAVING NONE OF IT, THANK YOU.
theme by silencePRESS